INTRODUCTION TO THE KOOLCON GROUP
The Koolcon Group is firmly established in the commercial property market. Offering full turnkey construction services from design, project planning, building and OHS compliance to handover and maintenance. In an effort to guarantee seamless delivery of turnkey projects, the Group includes a collection of subsidiary businesses. These businesses are all owned by the Group, which means we don’t have to sub contract vital components of a project to third parties. The Group now comprises turnkey contracting, interior architectural services, glass and aluminium/shopfronts, shop fitting, electrical and mechanical/ventilation/cooling services and most recently, indoor 3D mapping services.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
To date, the Koolcon portfolio reveals our versatility and skill in managing complex projects in live accelerated programme environments.
• Banking retail halls
• Office fit outs
• Shopping centre/ refurbishments
• Medical centres
• Student accommodation/refurbishments
• Residential developments/housing projects • Hospital fit outs, Hotels and Spas
OUR BUSINESS APPROACH & GEOGRAPHICAL FOOTPRINT
- Our core principles tie in with our brand promise,which is to deliver a quality and unique solution, on time and within budget.
Through applying this principle to each and every job, we have commenced and completed a range of projects for various prominent property owners, multinational companies and property managers.
- The Koolcon Group has become an established competitor in the property specialist sector. Initial growth in Johannesburg, Gauteng, has led to organic growth with many contracts being completed and undertaken all around South Africa, and has led to the opening of our KZN branch in Umhlanga and the newly opened offices in Port Elizabeth.
- As a property specialist group, we provide a hands-on approach through the appointment of various inhouse specialists to each contract.
Contracts are overseen by senior management with directors getting personally involved to ensure the best level of service.
- This ensures that regular quality control is implemented and client is kept current with the project status and is always up to date and satisfied with the work being done.
BLACK ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION
Broad-Based-Black Economic Empowerment: Increase to 51% Black Ownership.
Koolcon Turnkey Solutions (PTY) Ltd is proud to announce its increase of its Black Equity Ownership
share holding from 30% to 51%. Within the 51% Black Equity Ownership, 30% is held by Black Women.
In addition to the increase in Black Equity Ownership, the organization now has a B-BBEE Level 1 rating.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
We use Subsidiaries and Supporting Services for the following:
Occupational Health & Safety
Air-Conditioning & Ventilation
3D Mapping Service
Glass and Aluminium
- Specialist Wall Finishes/Applications
Security, AV & CCTV
OUR VALUED CLIENTS
Publication: BizCommunity Women empowerment has been a widely promoted topic globally, particularly in traditionally male-dominated industries like construction. In South Africa, the rate of unemployment amongst women was 29.5% in the second quarter of 2018, compared with 25.3% amongst men.1 As a proposed solution, government is addressing this by analysing [...]
Publication: Business Tech Construction has started on the first building in the Jewel City redevelopment project in Johannesburg. Jewel City is located in the eastern CBD of Johannesburg, on Fox Street, placed between Maboneng and Absa precincts. The redevelopment consists of six city blocks, five of which have existing commercial [...]
Publication: IOL Having launched her design career at Decorex Cape Town more than two decades ago, Danela Conti Bryant will be returning to the premier decor exhibition to take on the role of Decorex Designer Spotlight. We’re seeing much more organic, curved structures in furniture which most likely has its roots [...]
Publication: The Project Manager Some of South Africa’s biggest mixed-use developments are evolving into smart cities by embracing the latest technology, as the Cape Town CBD continues to enjoy cutting-edge new developments that have facelifted the once-grim inner city. Beyond the new urbanism trend—where all daily requirements are within easy reach [...]