INTRODUCTION TO THE KOOLCON GROUP
The Koolcon Group is firmly established in the commercial property market. Offering full turnkey construction services from design, project planning, building and OHS compliance to handover and maintenance. In an effort to guarantee seemeless delivery of turnkey projects, the Group includes a collection of subsidiary businesses. These are businesses are all owned by the Group, which means we don’t have to sub contract vital components of a project to third parties. The Group now comprises turnkey contracting, interior architectural services, glass and aluminium/shopfronts, shop fitting, electrical and mechanical/ventilation/cooling services and most recently, indoor 3D mapping services.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
To date, the Koolcon portfolio reveals our versatility and skill in managing complex projects in live accelerated programme environments.
• Banking retail halls
• Office fit outs
• Shopping centre/ refurbishments
• Medical centres
• Student accommodation/refurbishments
• Residential developments/housing projects • Hospital fit outs, Hotels and Spas
OUR BUSINESS APPROACH & GEOGRAPHICAL FOOTPRINT
- Our core principles tie in with our brand promise,which is to deliver a quality and unique solution, on time and within budget.
Through applying this principle to each and every job, we have commenced and completed a range of projects for various prominent property owners, multinational companies and property managers.
- The Koolcon Group has become an established competitor in the property specialist sector. Initial growth in Johannesburg, Gauteng, has led to organic growth with many contracts being completed and undertaken all around South Africa, and has led to the opening of our KZN branch in Umhlanga and the newly opened offices in Port Elizabeth.
- As a property specialist group, we provide a hands-on approach through the appointment of various inhouse specialists to each contract.
Contracts are overseen by senior management with directors getting personally involved to ensure the best level of service.
- This ensures that regular quality control is implemented and client is kept current with the project status and is always up to date and satisfied with the work being done.
BLACK ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION
Broad-Based-Black Economic Empowerment: Increase to 51% Black Ownership.
Koolcon Turnkey Solutions (PTY) Ltd is proud to announce its increase of its Black Equity Ownership
share holding from 30% to 51%. Within the 51% Black Equity Ownership, 30% is held by Black Women.
In addition to the increase in Black Equity Ownership, the organization now has a B-BBEE Level 1 rating.
We use Subsidiaries and Supporting Services for the following:
Occupational Health & Safety
Air-Conditioning & Ventilation
3D Mapping Service
Glass and Aluminium
- Specialist Wall Finishes/Applications
Security, AV & CCTV